search online

Monday, November 18, 2013

Top Tech News, PC Tech News, Mobile Tech News, Tips And Tricks

Top Tech News, PC Tech News, Mobile Tech News, Tips And Tricks


Code To Get 5MB For N5 On MTN Nigeria

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 02:34 PM PST

Code To Get 5MB For N5 On MTN Nigeria

Code To Get 5MB For N5 On MTN Nigeria

Hello wesaytech readers,
Just bringing to your notice how you can get 5MB for your facebook chats, whatsapp chats or 2go meetings and probably simple browsings like sending and checking your mails and opening light pages.

If you are not a heavy internet user, then you can probably try this especially if you are on the MTN network. In this post, I wish to tell you How you can get 5 mega bytes data on your MTN.


How To Get 5MB For N5 On MTN Nigeria

It's very simple. Just dial *406# to opt in for mtn pulse [note that 100 naira will be deducted If u were not on mtn pulse before making this transition].

After the above, dial *406*1# to opt in for enhance pulse. 5 Naira will be deducted from your account.

What If I Exhaust My 5MB On MTN Pulse

For you to get the 5mega bytes again, you need to opt out first by dialing *406*2# then opt into enhance pulse with d code *406*1#.

The only thing I hate about this is that it can not be automatically renewed, sometimes when it has been exhausted, I may still be browsing thinking I'm still using my mb only for me to discover hours later that mtn has been feasting on my airtime.

How Long Does The MTN %MB Last?

It's any time you exhaust it.

After exhausting your 5mb for the day can you still get another one for that day?? 

Yes, opt out and opt in again, it works for mtn

Opting Out On MTN Isn't Working For You?

I understand your problem, just chill it's due to network. Keep trying the code If it persists den switch off your phone and switch it on again then try the code again. Hope it helps?

No comments :

Post a Comment