Top Tech News, PC Tech News, Mobile Tech News, Tips And Tricks |
| Get 5MB For 5Naira On Glo Nigeria Posted: 19 Nov 2013 04:00 AM PST Get 5MB For 5Naira On Glo NigeriaHello wesaytech readers,Just when I thought I had discovered the 5MB for N5 on MTN, I just decided to take a "stroll" into my Glo sim and was reminded that I could also enjoy that sam 5MB for 5 Naira treatment on Glo as I enjoyed on MTN. It is quite easy to enjoy this and once again, it is for people who are not heavy internet users and just people that love to chat and do simple researches on Google. How Can I Get 5MB For 5Naira On Glo Nigeria Network?All you have to do is migrate to Glo Gbam with the code *100*5*1# to migrate.Do I Need To Resubscribe Everytime My 5MB Finishes?Automatic deduction of N5 everyday and automatic credition of 5mb and once the (glo) mb is exhausted it STOPS automatically, unlike mtn or airtel that will be feasting on your airtime. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Top Tech News, PC Tech News, Mobile Tech News, Tips And Tricks To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |

No comments :
Post a Comment